A repository of information about the recent suspension of the Classics, Religious Studies, and German graduate programs, and the financial pressures leading to their suspension.
- Chicken Littles and “Low Quality” Graduate Programs
- Without State Funding Cuts, What Justifies Departmental Suspensions in Arts and Sciences at Pitt
- German, Classics, and Religious Studies Chairs Respond to Proposed Suspensions at the Faculty Assembly
- Pitt AAUP Responds to the Suspensions, Blasts the Administration for Not Following Protocols
- Editorial from the Post-Gazette
Peter Distelzweig on Pitt AAUP Responds to the Susp…